You wrote an essay on the responsibility of having a baby.
Grammar and spelling are questionable and distract me. See details below.
Genres are not well-chosen. Although this might have been an assignment, to us, it is an essay or article.
I found a few mistakes,
- your title is a grammar error,
- for mother but for father too - for the mother, but for the father, too.
- headache too for parents - headaches, too, for parents
- responsibility is concern father play the important role - responsibility is concerned, the father plays an important role
"This essay will argue on the role of father in upbringing of baby." However, you then go on to talk about the mother's role, and the father leaving. Then you talk about the gender roles in a balanced, traditional relationship. And you misspelled agreeing.
- before lying-in a future baby - before making a future baby
Your writing is then followed by gibberish that seems to have nothing to do with an assignment.
Well done writing a traditional take on family structure.