A quiz of Bible knowlege
1. Which Apostle was called "Chief of Sinners"?|
2. What is the resting place of the dead called?
3, Which of these animals was considered clean (edible)?
4. Where did the Lord tell Abraham his descendants would be slaves ?
5. Where does history show the descendants of Abraham were slaves?
6. Where was the Tower of Babel built?
7. How long was the ark in which Noah was saved?
8. Where was Jesus tempted to throw Himself from?
9. What did Jesus do when the fig tree had no figs?
10. How many men did Jesus feed with 5 loaves of bread?
11. What did Herod do to try to kill baby Jesus?
12. What are Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John called?
13. How many books are in the Bible?
14. How many books did Luke write?
15. Who wrote nearly 2/3 of the New Testament?