*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046536-My-Despair
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1046536
Just a voice of some of the pain I've known
There could have been beauty, such a work of wonder and desire at our hands that none have ever or would ever behold again in the eternity of time. The gift of life was ours and the hope of us both, but pride and arrogance in your heart lay it to waste. The stubbornness that lies within you denies us both what was to be, what still could become. Sorrow lays heavily within my soul drowning my heart in the torment you gave to us. I hold the emptiness of you in the depths of me waiting for life to fill you. Waiting for you to choose once more. Light lies ahead for us if you could believe in the promise. In silence and patience, in the stillness of the dark, how I hope for you, but somehow I cannot help but to know that still you deny. Quietly I will stand in my despair. In this place I will live for always. And so it will remain as you will it to be.
© Copyright 2005 Dragon Myst (dragonmyst at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046536-My-Despair