*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077753-Just-One-of-Those-Daze
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1077753
Story centered around words that sound alike. For the Beat the Spell-Checker contest
Just Won of Those Daze

The whether was fare; it had just stopped reigning. The son shown brightly inn the blew sky, and the wind blue litely.

A bird flu buy. Eye waived my knew shoo at him. They were whirr cheep; they were on sail. Anyway, Eye walked buy a window and kicked it with the souls and heals of my feat. That maid me soar! The window didn’t no Eye was their and let a whale out inn pane. The glass shuttered and began to brake. Eye was in a jamb, plane and simple.

Eye had a lot at steak. Eye was on my weigh down the lain to meat my friend. Butt Eye didn’t no where the meating wood take plays. “After awl,” Eye said, “Eye beet him hear and sew Aisle chews wear two sit. A rows buy any other name wood smell as suite.” Sew, Eye will chews two weight hear. Aisle weight ware Eye kin sea him. He was a tore guyed and nose how too walk quickly and he paste off the distance on the strait rode in know thyme.

Wee said high two won another. He played music because he was a won-man banned. It went threw my mined that Eye mussed wring a bell butt Eye cooed not fined won. Then we eight meet and beats and tomato saws. When wee wanted something too drink, we had nun. I forgot the lemon aid. We through hour garbage in the knew trash barrel because we didn’t want to use the “has-bin”.
© Copyright 2006 PENsive is Meemaw x 3! (donnal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077753-Just-One-of-Those-Daze