*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1110468-Practical-Jokes
by Bails
Rated: E · Essay · Experience · #1110468
To learn practical jokes
Bailey Schmidt
Alyssa Walker
Period 9 Comp
Process Essay

How To: Play Practical Jokes on Your Friends

Have you ever had a pretty good prank played on you by your friends? If so, do you know any good pranks to play back on them? Well I do! I’ve seen these pranks on T.V., heard them from a friend or the Internet, and I’ve even had them played on me. So listen up, if you want to learn some good, easy pranks to play on your friend, family member, co-worker, or even an enemy.
Some of the different things we do in our town are Ding-Dong-Ditch and Garbage Bag. Ding-Dong-Ditch is when you ring someone’s doorbell, then leave right away. It’s not that effective, but you can still have fun with it, and get a good laugh from the looks on their faces when they see nobody at the door. Garbage Bagging is fun too. This is when you have someone ring the doorbell and you sit in a garbage bag on their lawns and watch him or her look around not knowing what’s going on.
Some other fun pranks you can do to your friends are to put Vaseline on their toilet. They will either feel all that Vaseline on their butt, or just slip right off the toilet, and you will get a kick out of knowing they just slipped off the toilet. Some other bathroom pranks are to put red Jell-O in the toilet. You want to make sure the Jell-O sinks to the bottom and when they flush they will get a red surprise. You can also put kool-aid powder in the showerhead and they will start the shower and have colored water come out on their head, it won’t color their hair, but they will be suprised.
Some other neat pranks to do are to tie your victims’ shoelaces to their chair legs, and watch them try to stand up and then fall over. Some funny car pranks to do are to put a balloon that inflates pretty big on their exhaust pipe. When they start their car they will hear a big pop, and they wont know what happened. Also you can roll down either the passenger window or the driver’s window, and put a whole bunch of broken glass around the car and in the seat, and they will think someone broke into their car, and than you get in, and roll the windows up.
These are just some fun pranks to play on your friends. You only want to embarrass them with these pranks. These are not to be harmful in anyway. Also don’t vandalize someone’s car. There is a difference between spray paint and window paint that comes right off. Have fun with these pranks, but don’t use them in a negative way. I hope you enjoyed some of my suggestions on How To: Play Practical Jokes on Your Friends.
© Copyright 2006 Bails (bay_0207 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1110468-Practical-Jokes