*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133594-Each-New-Day
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1133594
An uplifting outlook on the everyday things of life
yesterday, today, tomorrow, each a day of its own. What will I do with it?

Today is a clean slate, a chance to start again. what was yesterday is gone, what comes tomorrow, is yet to be. Today is the day that has endless possibilities. What wonders and opportunities will fill this day? Will the mistakes of yesterday be brought into today? will fears of tomorrow paralyze the present?

I will choose to let the past be past and face only what comes today be of concern. If yesterday I failed, what lesson have I learned to make today a success? If yesterday I caused pain, what can I do today to bring comfort? If yesterday I was a hero, what can I do today to keep that feeling? I will choose to move forward and make choices that will bring joy and fulfillment today.

Everyday has its own worries, why should I fret about the unknown? If tomorrow .... IF.... I choose to give my cares to Father God. I choose to trust that He loves me and will provide for all my needs.I choose to believe His word when he tells me that all my days are ordered, that He knows every hair on my head and every need before I even ask it.

So what will I do with this new day? I will remember the love I have recieved and hug someone who has forgotten what it is to be loved. I will remember what it was like to be lonely and tell someone I care. I will
© Copyright 2006 Songbird (swtsngbrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133594-Each-New-Day