*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142875-hurt
Rated: E · Thesis · Family · #1142875
about being hurt nt once but twice
have you ever been hurt so bad that you thought you didn't want to live? i have not once but twice i have been hurt by people i love dearly. my father walked out on me and my sister and brother at early ages. i haven't seen him in 20 years it hurt me so bad that i could never trust a soul. then along came my husband 4 years ago, he cheated on me and abandoned his child and walked away. why who knows he doesn't even know why. everyday he tries to find a new way to make it up to me and tries to let me know he is truly sorry and that it was the biggest mistake of his life and tha he will regret hurting me until the end of his days. why they say they care and promise to never hurt, then lie to your face. i love my husband i gave him my heart my life and my soul the day we married. if he knew he was going to do what he did why did he ask me to marry him. i remeber the day he asked me to marry him. it was september 24th 2002 i was 8 days from being 18. he got down on one knee and asked in front of our managers at our old job. a month later he got me a very expensive engagement ring he asked which one i liked and i went and shopped and he secretly bought it and then found me and got down on one knee again in the store and asked me to marry him in front of all the people shopping talk about sweet and a red face. he saved my like not once but twice. hurt once but there won't be a second, because if it happens again he will be kicked out of our house, he knows so he works hard proving i am the only women for him and always have been, he wrote me sweet letter, maybe one day i will share it until i keep it close to my heart.
© Copyright 2006 sweetpea (ashleykiser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142875-hurt