*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147252-Adventure-on-a-creative-writing-website
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Comedy · #1147252
A man finds writing bliss on the net
Once upon a time in a magical realm south of heaven called the "Internet", a young man named Tony Netman was about to make a life-changing discovery. Tony had always had a passion for writing fiction, poetry, and scripts, and decided to scour the internet for places to practice writing. After interrogating (actually, one may have called it borderline torture) his favorite search engine for hours upon end, he finally stumbled upon www.writing.com. He didn't much like what he saw. Upon further exploration of this website, he concluded that the style and functionality of the site didn't fit him, and he departed to find a site that was a bit more hip and capable.
Before too long he came across www.keepyourcomposure.org. He discovered that this site was created by a couple of WSU creative writing grads and was a well-structured, forum-based site where writers could submit and critique all manner of writing. He also found that it to be an easy and encouraging way for students to get published, as the team at KYC planned to publish a quarterly of the best work of the quarter funded by unobtrusive advertisements on the site.
"This site is perfect!" Tony exclaimed.
In the end, Tony found www.keepyourcomposure.org to be a more fitting, hip, and useful writing website, and he wrote happily ever after for the rest of his days.

THE END
© Copyright 2006 AaryckSmiff (enimysteregma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147252-Adventure-on-a-creative-writing-website