*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226112-West-Brookfield---Conclusion
Rated: E · Essay · Biographical · #1226112
Essay Conclusion and Bibliography
CONCLUSION TO SENIOR ESSAY


         In conclusion, I would like to say that the town of West Brookfield was a very interesting subject on which to write my senior essay. In the process of gathering information about this town, I learned many interesting facts, which I would never have known about otherwise.
         Anybody who happened to ride through this town might not realize its historical background, but if the same person could read this essay, I hope he might be able to get some idea of the major importance of history to this town.

J. A. Buxton


BIBLIOGRAPHY OF ESSAY


BOOKS

(01) Adams, C. J.,The 250th Anniversary of Quaboag; Worcester Massachusetts; Davis Press; 1915

(02) Marvin, A. P., History of Worcester County, Vol. I; Boston, Massachusetts; C. F. Jewett & Company; 1879.

(03) Wilber, G., Glimpses of West Brookfield, Then and Now; Unpublished manuscript, clippings, and photographs.

MAGAZINES

(01) Chamberlain, D. H., “Old Brookfield and West Brookfield”; in The New England Magazine; December, 1899.

NEWSPAPERS

(01) August 26, 1955, Worcester Telegram and Evening Gazette—Special Edition.

(02) August 27, 1955, Country Courier Flood Magazine—Special Edition.

(03) March 5, 1959, Worcester Telegram.

(04) March 8, 1959, Worcester Telegram.

PAMPHLETS AND LETTERS

(01) “Annual Reports of the Town Officials of the Town of West Brookfield, Massachusetts”; printed by The Wick Qua Boag Weekly, West Brookfield, Massachusetts; December 31, 1958.

(02) “Gifts to the Town of West Brookfield” by Lillian Shaw; unpublished essay; March 1930.

(03) Last Will and Testament; Helen E. Gilbert; 1953.

(04) “Report and Recommendations of the Regional School District Planning Board of Warren and West Brookfield"; December 17, 1958.

INTERVIEWS

(01) Personal Communication; interview; Mrs. Ada M. D. Stone; February 28, 1959.
© Copyright 2007 J. A. Buxton (judity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226112-West-Brookfield---Conclusion