*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300050-Puzzlemania
by Kenzie
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1300050
Are you ever so creative that nothing else gets done? Or have days when no ideas develop?
Puzzlemania
...or Creative Thinking
by Marilyn Mackenzie


Have you ever had a creative day? A day when you just can't do anything but be creative? A day when you must sit and write all of the words that come tumbling from your mind? A day when your fingers, whether writing with a pen or typing at a keyboard, just can't keep up with those thoughts whirling and twirling around in your mind? Sometimes I have those kinds of days.

At other times, there are no ideas. Some days the only thoughts emerging are those of how much laundry there is to be done. Wouldn't it be great if each day were filled with just the right amount of creativity - not so much that you would neglect everything else around you, but enough that life continues to be interesting?

After my time alone with God one morning, March 13, 2002 to be exact, and my early morning ponderings, all I could do was change a few things I had already written long ago. Below is one such changed work of heart.

Are you wondering what it really means? Check out another pearl here, the definition of a good marriage, "Yellow and Blue Makes Green.




Puzzlemania
by Marilyn Mackenzie
March 13, 2002



Once broken and torn

Yellow lying here and there

Blue solved the puzzle

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300050-Puzzlemania