*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397471-Mafia
Rated: E · Assignment · Fantasy · #1397471
The title is temporary. I need a beta msg me if you would like the job.
“I want us to be together always.” he said to her.

Aurora stood on the hill that overlooked Lake Kalite, thinking back to that day two months ago. The day when her ex boyfriend Matthew had said those words to her. Quickly, she brushed away a tear that had started to fall, not wanting Thomas, her bodyguard, to see it.
“Ms. Rori, are you alright?” Thomas asked her. She looked at him and nodded.
“Yeah Tom, I’m fine. Can we go home now?”
He grunted and led her back to the car, checking for any dangers along the way.
When she was safely in the car with Tom, and her brother Aurora got comfortable and took a nap, resting her head on her brothers lap.

--With Matthew--
“Have you found her yet?” He asked the shaking boy in front of him.
Whimpering, the boy nodded. “Yes, sir. She’s Living with he family again. Constantly surrounded by bodyguards.”
Matthew nodded curtly to the boy and sent him off. He then took out his cell phone and called him boss.
“Sir, I have good news. We’ve found the girl.”
He nodded every few seconds and grunted then hung up in satisfaction.
“Finally, after 2 months, I’m going to pay her back for what she did.”
He didn’t know that she wasn’t going to be easy to get to.

--Back with Aurora--
“Rori. Rori, wake up, we’re home.” Damien shook his sister awake. Aurora was his little sister, younger than him by 5 years, and he would do anything in his power to protect her.
Slowly, but surely she opened her eyes and stretched before looking around a bit. After a few minutes she laid back down and fell asleep again.
© Copyright 2008 R.M. Pearce (ruripuri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397471-Mafia