*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1468230-The-History-Of-Archives
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #1468230
The History Of Archives..
FOR THE HISTORY OF ARCHIVES
True socialism, the true nature of the political concept of socialism, is a political concept that I desire for, and I want to make it a tradition that has power and a history of archives. I have written a constructive liberal democratic socialist philosophy that liberates the true nature of the political concept of socialism from phoney socialism.

Book publishers are involved in a fabulous thing, the production of books. I like books myself, I like being in the presence of books, I like being in libraries. I don't obviously like phoney socialism, I don't like phoney socialist books, phoney socialist literature, but generally I do like books.

As book publishing companies are involved in a fabulous thing, the production of books, I say that I desire to have a publishing company for the political concept that I desire for, the true nature of the political concept of socialism. I've written a constructive liberal democratic philosophy that liberates the true nature of the political concept of socialism from phoney socialism. But true socialism has no power, it has no economic power to achieve anything. Socialism never had any power anyway, all so-called socialist regimes, marxist regimes, were capitalist in disguise. That was all phoney socialism.

But I believe in true socialism, in the constructive liberal democratic socialism philosophy that I have written, and I want to make the political concept of true socialism a tradition that does have power and a history of archives.

Thinking of the idea of the History of Archives can make you think about this, can make you think about my desire for this, my desire to make true socialism a tradition that does have power and a history of archives. Book publishing companies have already achieved a history of archives of their own. And I want to achieve, establish, realise a history of archives for the political concept that I desire for, the true nature of the political concept of socialism, the political concept of true socialism I want to make a tradition that does have a History of Archives.

It's thinking about the History of Archives that makes me desire to have a publishing company for the true nature of the political concept of socialism. The History of Archives is the collection, the storage, of products produced by for example a book publishing company or a movie enterprise such as Hollywood. You think of the library, or the vaults, where the records, the copies, the archives of such an enterprise are kept, stored. This has a sense of archaeology, a sense of achievement about it.

True socialism thinks according to the idea of emulation. True Socialism would like to emulate the achievements of book publishing companies, of movie studios such as Hollywood for example, by having a history of archives of its own, for itself as a tradition. As yet true socialism is only a concept, an idea, based upon the constructive liberal democratic socialism that I have written and that liberates the true nature of the political concept of socialism from phoney socialism. True socialism is only an idea and doesn’t have economic power.

Book publishing companies have already achieved their history of archives, and there are thousands of existing book publishing companies that have achieved their history of archives. I say therefore, that true socialism, the true nature of the political concept of socialism, should also have the economic power to achieve, to realise, it's history of archives.

But God doesn't want it. Therefore can I negotiate with God to say that it is desirable and necessary for true socialism, for the true nature of the political concept of socialism, to attain economic power, to attain the necessary amount of economic developments, and to achieve it's own history of archives.


THE HISTORY OF ARCHIVES IS A GREAT AND VISIONARY IDEA
The idea of the History of Archives is an inspiring idea. In fact, its such a great idea, it’s one of those things you think you should keep secret as it has the sense of being such a great idea. But then again, there are reasons why it should be expressed. First of all, the ruling classes would obviously know of this idea. Secondly, it’s such a great idea, if someone or some political tradition achieved it first, given it’s such a great idea, then others could feel inhibited for the feeling that they would be copying the idea. But not necessarily, as it’s a politically liberating and progressive idea, then once it is fist put into practise, it inevitably follows that more instances of it will be put into practise by other traditions. We can think of the idea of the History of Archives by thinking of the idea of “independent television stations for all traditions”, and if all traditions attain television stations of their own then they can evolve a history of archives of their productions, of their achievements.

Furthermore, this idea doesn’t belong to any individual but is historically logical. And also, the “Theory of Inspiration, Application, and Dispersion of Knowledge” would state that all people won’t think of or act upon this idea at once, and therefore the flourishing of the idea will proceed gradually.

We have seen above that the sense of realistic achievement for traditions is dependent upon such traditions building and economically developing their shares of the economic world. The idea of “independent television stations for all traditions” would be part of such economic developments. For traditions to be independently successful in making their achievements in history they should I think desire to acquire their own television stations. True socialism, the true nature of the political concept of socialism is as yet still only a philosophy, based upon the constructive liberal democratic socialist philosophy that I have written and that liberates the true nature of the political concept of socialism from phoney socialism. I would like true socialism, the true nature of the political concept of socialism, to become a tradition by attaining the necessary amount of economic developments and consequently evolving its own history of archives as a traditions. This hasn’t occurred for true socialism, for the true nature of the political concept of socialism.. There are obviously existing “state” television stations, and there are also many independent television stations, but true socialism, the true nature of the political concept of socialism hasn't established its own television station..

Inevitably I think it is logical that traditions will come to feel that they should have television stations of their own. I feel that true democracy would come to express itself and flourish if this was so.

To express why this is a great, inspiring, useful and liberating idea. We see that this is a visionary idea as we realise how the achievement sense and the liberating sense of the idea can be conveyed to us by the notion of “the history of archives.” This has to be with a "movie studio" such as Hollywood for example, a “television station” or a “book publishing company” for instance. This has to do with looking back upon a period of historical creation and historical achievement. We can analyse the greatness of this idea by its applicability to “movie studios” or “book publishing companies” though the idea can apply to other things as well. Implicitly, both “movie studios” and “book publishing companies” produce an historical sense and ambience of historical creation and historical achievement as the years go by and the gradual evolution of such a “movie studio” or “book publishing company” acquires a sense and reality of tradition. As the years go by therefore such a “movie studio” or “book publishing company” acquires the sense and reality of tradition, and the sense and reality of achievement as being a distinct venture or tradition. Imagine therefore 50 years for example, after such a “movie studio” or “book publishing company” has been in existence and then reflecting upon the archives of creation of such ventures or traditions. Therefore, imagine yourself browsing in the archives of creation of such a “film studio” or “book publishing company”, and then you become aware of the sense of historical achievement, for the sense of achievement is realised to you by the perception of the archives. Therefore, the idea of “the history of archives” seems to appropriately express this idea. The idea of the History of Archives has a sense of “archaeology” about.

The History of Archives is truly a great and inspiring idea, a visionary idea, and I feel it must come into being in the future, and that true democracy will more express itself when this idea is realised for all traditions, such as true socialism, the true nature of the political concept of true socialism, when all traditions attain ownership of their own economic developments such as movie studios and book publishing companies and therefore can evolve a history of archives of their productions, of their achievements.
© Copyright 2008 truesocialist (truesocialist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1468230-The-History-Of-Archives