*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485770-Love-Vs-Lust
Rated: 13+ · Article · Emotional · #1485770
The difference between Love and Lust.
Love V/s Lust

When One Gender develops Special Feelings for the Opposite One, it transits through two phases of feelings i.e. Love and Lust.

Both being natural phases of feelings accompany each other. Yet a vey thin line separates them from each other making them appear to be similar.

Both still vary from the way of their perception and origination.

Love originates from Soul and is a pure form of affection.

Lust originates from Body and is a doped form of affection.

Love is a need of Soul.

Lust is the hunger of Body.

Love is a nectar that revitalizes a weary mind.

Lust is a liquor that tranquilizes an aware mind.

Love teaches to give that may help others to live.

Lust commands to seize it, which may not be for you.

Love is Warmth that drives away Cold Fear.

Lust is Heat that burns Desire.

Love is a light that takes you to a right Flight.

Lust is a plight that makes you wrongly Fight.

But no matter how different they are, both can never exist without each other. Its on you to define limits so that the thin line between them never breaks, while achieving the purpose of their existence.

So if you really Love some one dearly, never go obsessive over achieving him/her. Turning obsessive leads to Lust trying to achieve something which is not at all meant for you.
© Copyright 2008 Pravin B. Dhayfule (dhayfule at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1485770-Love-Vs-Lust