*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502474-TDH-Twisted-tragedy-of-a-potato
Rated: 13+ · Bulletin · Experience · #1502474
Better tomorrow than the next day...
The Twisted Tragedy of a Potato

Once there was an annoyance, trapped in the shadows of the night. It was transparent in the light and was able to create illusions from the sun. Reflected are the mists of its clever seduction traced through the skin of the devil himself… According to some it was just a potato… For me she was a night-shadow…


Admiration isn’t imaginary, it is proving. Yet much of a fact it shall be when it is physically laid through time and through memories…

How can you appreciate something if it’s just too distant?
That’s what I’m solving and that’s what you’re ending. Too much kilometers are embedded through your brain, It is worth the gas, yet unworthy of senseless efforts, worth the efforts but unworthy of time, worth the time but unworthy of circumstance, worth the circumstances but unworthy of the pain… a never ending torture of what ifs…

But still… according to some it was just a potato…

But still, I went searching for something a potato’s worth can offer, but blindly I may assume that I was just left there rotting but in the long run I made myself open for such bacteria…


© Copyright 2008 Augustus Morcel (magzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502474-TDH-Twisted-tragedy-of-a-potato