*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541732-THE-WORLD-AS-A-WHOLE
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1541732
THE EARTH ACCORDING TO ME,
The world as a whole

When you look at me you see a child, look closer and you see a person, someone who knows and fears what may happen in the future, if you go trough me you witness the pain that life has given me. Is our generation towards something we all desire, or are we moving closer to a spawn of darkness and guilt? If we shut up, what can happen? If we speak up to the community we risk our own lives. Then, there were heroes, different nationalities with strong appeal and patriotism. Now, we are complete fools doing everything for our own will. It was just yesterday when I myself heard Five year olds saying redundant words. Is this what we, who know more, teach? Maybe someday these violated words can be adjectives for good conduct and wellness. I’m just a thirteen year old who wants to change the world. I should admit that I’ve been trough many, some painful, some content. The world makes silly wonders. Surely we cannot do anything because no one has ever stopped change. All we need to do is do our best while the process goes on.
© Copyright 2009 me.inpesos (dressedinpesos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541732-THE-WORLD-AS-A-WHOLE