*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541906-Hobodom
Rated: E · Prose · Satire · #1541906
Freedom and occurences.

  Back for more eh? Did I heard ¨Get Back to reality¨, I am sorry but if I include the changes the reality will just be temporary. And its impossible right now. I was in too much of an alpha state. I need to jump in to a car. Not a motorcycle. If I hop on a motorcycle the wind will flap my face so I would only fight with environment, not with myself.

Freedom ain’t worth a dime. And which freedom you were talking about sweet frog.

  Crimsonberry’s are raining from my ceiling. The walls will painted to burgundy in 2 days. But they won’t mold. There will be no green that will came from no where like unwanted infants on my walls. Green would be a horrible choice with my sofa. Like molded basketball jerseys unwashed for a couple of weeks or exclusive boxing glove smell in a rundown gym. But my darkness shows an key and lock reaction with these metaphors.

  And here comes an Baritone E from the very deep of my diaphram.

  Still talking about Freedom???

  Maybe it knocked on your door 63/9 times and you smashed the door on it because you think that was a hobo.
© Copyright 2009 ruffyny (muffyny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541906-Hobodom