*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556155-Music-to-my-life
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Biographical · #1556155
This passage is about what keeps my world going!
What is the music to my life? For me... it is writing as through my pencil ideas and words intertwined with emotion spreading unto paper before me. Dwelling in the imaginary world of a book also keeps the rhythm of my life. It serves as the escape route from the troubles of reality which seem to plague me from time to time. Painting onto my canvas I illustrate the pictures of my mind; colors bouncing playfully onto the canvas. The homologous hues weave together to tell a tale! Hearing the laughter echo from friends and family; I embrace their zest for life; Their sheer joy fuels my life. When there is suffering and pain the harmony in my life is shattered replacing the beauty with hideous dissonance. Despite the fact that the events of tomorrow are obscure I will look forward no matter what because everyday is full of new surprises! So find the beauty in your life and cherish it forevermore :)
© Copyright 2009 Maggie Fitzgerald (pessimist123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556155-Music-to-my-life