*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564541-A-Vampires-Sweet-Love
Rated: GC · Sample · Drama · #1564541
A story of a girl and how she came to find true love
The day ends with another clock out and riding on the train. Nothing ever changes and nothing is ever exciting anymore. That was until today, As i got off the subway at my usual stop, Parkway Avnue, I noticed that it was darker than usual. Not just because the lights were out but because there were no lights coming from the street either. Walking into my neighborhood it looked as if someone had pulled a swich and shut all the light out. "Creppy" i thought. Hitching my purse up higher on my shoulder i set off towards my house. I didnt get very far though. About a block from my house i heard the footsteps. Not normal everyday walking footsteps. They almost didnt sound human, more like a whisper of the wind. "Ok time to hurry up now" I started walking faster but the footsteps kept up with me. Just as i was about to round the corner and make it to my house i felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Something was coming and coming fast. I duck to the side and throw myself into the road, the air in my lungs leaving in a whoosh leaving me sitting there stunned. My head hurt too for some reason. I reach up to feel for what hurts and meet hot sticky matted hair. "Oh God" I hit my head. I look and see the guilty rock laying directly where my head had just been. Great just my luck some maniac is out here trying to do who knows what to me and I have to go and hit my head. Well i guess i should have listened when they said be carefull what you wish for you just might get it. Oh boy did i get it along with a now splitting headache and slowly dimming vision. I was still aware ennough ,however, to notice the tall dark figure coming towards me.

"Who are you?" i ask

"The man who is going to give you everything you want. You and call me Andrew."his voice was like velvet setting fires ablaze in my body that had never been there before."Not that your going to remember that in the morning, so ask me again latter and ill tell you the same"

As he said this he moved closer to me and bent his head to my ear. His breath whispering through my hair sent shivers of delight straight to my core.The last thing i remember before fainting was his soft skin aginst my cheek and two twin stabs of pain then everything was black.



Surficing from oblivion i noticed something was stroking my face, but i couldn't seem to open my eyes it hurt to much. It felt as if someone had my body on fire and wouldn't put the flames out. The pain being to much i feel back into oblivion still able to feel the cool stroking on my face.



I woke with a jump and sat straight up. Only to fall right back onto the pillows. Pillows? When the hell did i get home....?As if i had spoken out loud i heard laughter.

"Who said anything about you being home?"it was a familiar voice but i couldn't pin it.

"Who the hell are you? And where the fuck did you bring me?"I flung the covers off at the last question.
© Copyright 2009 little kay (lieseeker2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564541-A-Vampires-Sweet-Love