Quiz answers due tomorrow for Deacon Academy.
|1. Who were the first rumored vampires? Lilith in some sources
2. What century did supposedly "true" accounts of vampire stories start surfacing in Europe?
The 16th century.
3. How can one tell a vampire by examining the corpse? If the corpse was not decayed or showed little color.
4. What besides fire will burn the flesh of a vampire? Holy water.
5. What religious symbol has been known to keep a vampire back? A cross, as long as you had faith. Is there an exception to this rule? Yes- some vampires have become immune to it.
6. What can a vampire shapeshift into? A bat or wolf mainly, sometimes a tick or spider.
7. What are the two main herbs that can keep vampires away? Garlic and mustard seed.
8. What does a person have to do to permanently destroy a vampire? The person would have to drive a stake into the vampire's heart, behead it, stuff garlic into its mouth, and finally burn the body.
9. Does a vampire have to be invited in to a person's home before entering? Yes. If so, what is the exception to the rule? If the place is a public building.
10. Name the two infamous historical figures who were rumored to be vampires. Count Vlad and Elizabeth Bathroy.