*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628504-As-time-goes-by
by Leo
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1628504
A story of about a kid who gets beat up!
is a little story that is best to be told.... is my first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) enjoy


As i grew up in a little country in south america called "peru" I was abused in all kind of ways in both emotinal and physical. Now this happen alot so i got use to it, and as crazy as it might sound i believed it was my fault. I believed that everybody else went through what i went to. I could not do anything not wine or cry without getting slap. Now i was not a troble child i was just a normal kid who wanted to get up. As i reach the age of 7 i was given the opportunity to come to the U.S.A The only down side was my dad was coming with me my mom was not. I could not live without my mom. I was a little boy i did not think it all the way through maybe just maybe live would have change for me. Any way i decided to go with my dad i was really exited because i was going on an airplane for the first time.
As soon as my mom left me at the airport the nightmare began. He look at me and said " I am not your mother and i am not going to be like her... go it" i was truely scare my mom usully was there to help or protect me but now it was me and him no one else no witness no nothing. i could not sat with him what have i done.
© Copyright 2009 Leo (superleo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628504-As-time-goes-by