*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629438-What-This-World-Needs-Now
by Utsav
Rated: E · Essay · Business · #1629438
This is an essay about the financial difficulties in this world.
  What the world neds now is financial aid. The entire world has been struck by he economic recession which has made many people in the developed countries unemployed and many also have become homeless. This has occured due to people not spending and therefore no one is receiving money either, but the daily costs people have to face cannot be paid without income.

  Nowadays, people can't spend even if they want to because money is scarce. The only way to get people started again is to provide large amounts of money to families. This will encourage them to spend more and therefore businesses will earn money forcing them to employ more people which would lead many people into an employed life. Ths government would benefit from this too as they would receive taxes from businesses.

  The major disadvantage of this economic recession is that banks are closing down. Many banks were forced to shut down whilst some lucky ones were taken over by the government, or in other words, they were nationalised. As banks were lending money to mostly everyone, some didn't receive the money they were owed. They did receive the money they were owed. They did receive the property but the price of the property was so low that they didn't receive the money equal to the money they lent out. This led many banks a loss and financial difficulties.

  Now, even the people who deserve to get a loan, don't get it because the banks are ordered to be over-precautious before giving out loans. There aren't therefore many people buying houses, sending the construction business into a loss. This economic recession is sending the whole world into a loss and therefore I believe that what our world needs now is financial aid.
© Copyright 2009 Utsav (uniman619 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629438-What-This-World-Needs-Now