*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655501-Spiritualitydifferent-meanings-to-diff
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1655501
Spirituality,different .meanings to different people
Spirituality,different .meanings to different people









Spirituality means to some persons to get support from within for lesser spiritual things or for something oppose to spirituality. Other may use it as a tool to draw the strength to fight for bigger non personal goals. Some may feel it as the way of life so they can connect with the Universal Will without contributing to the Will, anything by their actions. The very feel of being elevated may be the sole reason to follow the stream; they die peacefully or at least other persons think so.

There are also those who feel spirituality is the universal connectivity with traditionally defined macro and micro attributes simultaneously. They follow the heart, as they are aware of all actions are only transformation. The CORE never had a change. They can feel life in many forms so the spirituality becomes a timeless phenomenon. Death counted only as a transformation.







© Copyright 2010 all right (niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655501-Spiritualitydifferent-meanings-to-diff