*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662596-indian-woman
by mirror
Rated: 13+ · Editorial · Psychology · #1662596
who is responsible for the so condition of indian woman?
With the commencement of pedigree playhouse which eco's woman as a sufferer, reveals a contary proposal.

It professes her with the warrant of might and command. This facet access impetuous mother inlaws ,hypocritical daughter inlaws, or faminine cojointly weaving fuss.

Draped in cosmical element ,diplomacy engraves in the entire pattern employing energy.an eye behind the latent would hiss the chronicle bawl to which woman accessed for its survival.the fable undresses another woman being facalty to counter the domiain. legents of multitudinous dregs are burried annals reproaching "DESTINY".

DESTINY entitled to all prejudices pranked to these offended hearts.

Arrested this destiny stand to the censures;with scenes of tormet and harrasments as evidences.

DESTINY AS A CULPRIT EMERGE AS A ENGIMA?
© Copyright 2010 mirror (preetisehgal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662596-indian-woman