*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664761-MUTLEY
by wendyp
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Animal · #1664761
About a small dog
Poor little Mutley was a little dog who was in a reacue centre in Reading UK.



The rescue centre did not know about Mutleys past. But it was clear it was not good.



The rescue centre has a problem with rehoming Mutley as his behavier was not good.



He would attak himself and he was not house trained at all.



One day a family saw Mutley on the internet and fell in love with his picture and contacted the rescue centre to arrange to go and see Mutley.



The following day they set off for the rescue centre to see Mutley which was going to be a long from where the family lived.



When they reached the centre the family did not like the condidtions of the rescue centre.

It was not what they were expecting for a place like this.



But the main thing was they wanted to see Mutley.



They decided to take Mutley home with them offering him a home.

They brought him home on a trail basis as so many people tryed Mutley at home and could not cope and took him back to the rescue centre.



After seeing the condidtions of the rescue centre the family knew Mutley would never go back there again no matter what.



Mutley did not like the car journy home. He was scared and would jump about all over the back seat attaking himself again.

They had an alful drive home but they knew he was so scrared.



When they got home they put Mutley in the garden and he kept running around all over the place and all over the house as well.

It became clear that Mutley had never lived in a house before.



The family tried to live their everyday lives but every little noice like the washing machine, tevelision, phone etc frightened Mutley as he did not know what it was.



Mutley needed training and fast and the famioy started trainning him stright away.

It took a long time for Mutley to be able to trust anyone and alot of hard work for the family too.



Mutleys history will never be truely known but all we know now Mutley has a very loving home with a family who loves him dearly.



In the three years the family have had Mutley hes a completely changed dog.



He does not attak himself anymore and he never cowers down like he used to.



Hes a happy little dog who loves playing with all his toys and loves going for walks and he adores his new family.



The family can not take away the physical scars but they now have a lovely little happy dog.



This is a true story
© Copyright 2010 wendyp (dustyfairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664761-MUTLEY