*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668490-If-Non-vegetarians-are-Sinners
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #1668490
If Non-vegetarians are Sinners, then aren't Vegetarians too...
If Non-vegetarians are Sinners, then aren't Vegetarians too...

There has been a long time argument on how corrupt minded and sinners are all those who consume flesh of living creatures.

Some of my friends claim that am doing wrong act as well as performing a sin by eating non-vegetarian food. Why? Since LIVING CREATURES are slaughtered and their organs are eaten as food thus committing a sin as the food is obtained at a cost of the lives of the creatures slaughtered.

So all my dear vegetarian friends, do you know the meaning of Vegetarian food, and you think that you are free of all deadly SINS. Then let me make it clear that you too play equal role in this SIN, how? Read on…

First of all… What is Vegetarian Food?

Ans:- Anything that is obtained from any part of VEGETATION (PLANTS). Note this point.

So this means none of the Vegetarians consume MILK and MILK PRODUCTS.

WHAT?

YOU DO CONSUME?

Oh MY GOD, this means you do consume NON-VEGETARIAN food.

WHAT? It's an exception as the animal is not killed in the process of milking?

THINK AGAIN!

You consume the milk on which only the young one's of that animal has rights. Those young ones are tied and kept away from their mothers during milking process or else they are feared to drink all the milk leaving nothing for consumers.

NOW WHAT?

Aren't you committing a SIN by levying injustice on that poor young one of that milked animal?

I SEE, so as per you now COWS and BUFFALOES are SPECIALLY tended for producing more milk and they are milked through machines.

So it means a normal COW/BUFFALO is made to produce more milk than its normal capacity, and for that you never know what experiments are done on them , on other hand milking through machines give more pain to them. By The Way do those animals sign any contract for this? Is their consent taken into consideration, whether they are willing for this experiment .

So this means you are also supporting INHUMAN activities against nature, which again is a SIN!!!

Also I have heard that MILK is made up of BLOOD TISSUES. If that's true then…

Hell Damn It! Apart from SINNER you even are a VAMPIRE who drinks BLOOD!!!

Now lets get back to the point.

So now you promise you would GIVE UP MILK & its PRODUCTS to reduce the burden of this SIN.

VEGETARIAN…

From school days we have learnt that like ANIMALS, PLANTS too are LIVING CREATURES, it means that they too BREATHE, CONSUME FOOD, FEEL THE PAIN, BLEED, DIE , isn't it?

Now tell me…

If slaughtering ANIMALS is a sin, don't you slaughter PLANTS?

WHAT?

You don't kill plants, just pluck their parts? And that doesn't KILL them?

My friend it's like you are breaking its limb first, and then after few days its HEAD, and so on. STEP BY STEP KATAL-E-AAM (killing)

Animals can at least CRY OFF for HELP, and they just die once, but PLANTS, they CAN NIETHER CRY for help, nor RUN AWAY to escape. They just stand still and bear all the trouble and pain.

You can see an ANIMAL BLEEDING, but have you ever cared to SEE the PLANT BLEEDING off its JUICE?

Hey I forgot this, you drink BLOOD too...

The FRUIT JUICE, isn't it the BLOOD of the FRUIT squeezed out to relish you?

You also eat EGGS!!!

The food grains and cereals!!! They contain young life within them, poor soul, what do you do to it? Eat it RAW, BOIL IT, ROAST IT, BAKE IT … Oh so you are a again taking active part in INFANTICIDE (killing of an infant).

Do you require to know any more of the sins you perform daily?

Why are there ANIMAL ACTIVISTS and not PLANT ACTIVIST?

Don't they have an AATMA (SOUL) within them?

If humans and animals die people have reported to see their SPIRIT/GHOST, why don't we see GHOST of a PLANT/TREE if it's killed.

WHY aren't there movies like "EK AKELE KELE KA BADLA" and "AAM KA INTEKAM"!!!

IF PLANTS WERE TO HAVE VOICE, OUR ATMOSPHERE WOULD BE FILLED WITH NOISE FROM THEIR PAINFUL SCREECHES & SCREAMS!!!

So now stop calling NON-VEGETARIANS as SINNERS, since you too travel in the SAME BOAT.

© Copyright 2010 Pravin B. Dhayfule (dhayfule at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668490-If-Non-vegetarians-are-Sinners