*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672865-Who-Blongs-In-The-Ocean
by Kansan
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1672865
The world goes mad....Waht's next?
▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

Every time I look around, I see more wrong than right. We now live in a world of mostly "I come first", “I don't care if all drowns if I get to the shore safely”.
We live where people pay more attention to your suite, bank account and connections than they would to your IQ, heart, ethics or moral qualities.
It might have been like that all along since the beginning of time, no one knows for sure, but what is sure as death is that it is getting worse by the day.

The world has become so loud, so unkind, so selfish,  mad, chaotic and ethically impaired. Give me authority over the entire earth for 5 years, along with 10 Million good decent people who have not been touched by the devil to help me and a good “walkie-talkie” system with a 50,000,000 Miles range. Then check back in 5 years, you can rest assured; it will look a lot different.
No one will go to prison but, the Oceans will be filled with the useless, the unethical, the unfair, the opportunists, the rude, the insensitive, the manner less, the inappropriate, the shameless, cop killers, robbers, burglars, legal thieves (those who suck your money and the life out your soul, legally) and the criminal, I’ll bet you’ll then feel more at home!!!
© Copyright 2010 Kansan (kansan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672865-Who-Blongs-In-The-Ocean