*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683767-The-Vampire-Saga-Chapter-1-I-am-Dead
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Dark · #1683767
Follow Vampire Mabel Bennett/ Caroline Williams as she struggles over her past and future.
Chapter 1: I am Dead



         My name was Mabel Bennett. I was a normal, teenage human girl of the 18th century. Damon changed all of that. He was a vampire I fell madly in love with. He was the one that tried to kill me, the one that failed. He said he wouldn’t change me, but he accidentally did.

         I was Mabel Bennett. I awoke underground, pronounced dead, buried. I lay in my coffin weeping for what seemed like weeks. I had to claw myself out of the ground. Only after I realized I burned in the sunlight, I figured I was something else. I realized I was a vampire, a murderer.

         I was Mabel Bennett. I was a vampire. I was murdered. I wanted revenge on Damon, my killer. I never found him. I swore revenge and nothing was going to get in my way.

         I was Mabel Bennett. I changed my name to hide, to become a new person. To be someone else, someone no body knew. I became someone no one I’ve ever met could recognize, Caroline Williams. She had short brown hair and green eyes. She hid during the day but wanted freedom. But she didn’t know how to live, how to survive. Caroline found the Circle, a vampire gang. They taught her, warned her, and showed her.

         Caroline was one of them, a murderer, a vampire. Caroline was me. I learned how to walk in daylight. My ring protected me, an emerald. I learned to hunt, to hide. I learned to learn my Powers. Mind control, speed, strength, and excellent hearing and sight were my new Powers, my new gifts.

         Somehow I was still unhappy. I wanted; I needed to find Damon to do to him what he had done to me.  I wanted to kill him. He had destroyed me, made me what I am. But as hard as I tried, Caroline never ran into Damon. She waited for centuries. She travelled the world, swearing for revenge. It is now the 21st century and I still have not seen him. I feel as though it is no use, he is gone.

© Copyright 2010 LostInASeaOfHope (mcinnis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683767-The-Vampire-Saga-Chapter-1-I-am-Dead