*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700508-One-More-Time
Rated: E · Article · Friendship · #1700508
wishing for one last chance to tell a friend his worth.
                If you were given a chance by God to take any time you wanted from your life and repeats it all over again what would it be? We are never prepared for what God’s plan for us, it comes in surprise and that is what makes it so painful because there are days we thought would never end so we never say the things we wish to. No one is prepared for the day He would take away those we love, so if He will give you a day to repeat something from our past what would you choose?

         

              If I were given that chance I would ask to bring the day when my friend was still alive, those days when I got a thousand chances to tell how thankful I was he came into our lives. I wanted to see those smile he gave us back when he was alive. I wish to hear him sing again, I don’t care how much awful it was, I just want to see him all lively again. Because I didn’t think of this day would come I never told him all I wanted and that’s what I regret till this day.

         

              I started to think how foolish I am to write articles how to manage your time and now I’m crying because of my own fault, because I didn’t told him how thankful I’m to be part of his life. Every moment his favourite song plays on the radio I feel as if he is just near me, watching every step I make and hearing every word I say. Then I started praying that he can see how much we love him, how he was able gather us in just a day in his last day. I can’t help but to ask God, why did you took him again so early? What exactly is his purpose that he enrolled to our school and after making us all happy with his crazy antics leave us and all of a sudden leave us forever? If he was going to leave us why did he ever walked into our lives?

         

              It wanted to take those times back but unluckily I can’t, it’s an impossible to happen. I don’t have magical powers to stop and turn back times. My mom came to the mass for our departed friend and when she saw how much I had cried she started hugging me, telling me everything is fine, that our friend is somehow happy because he is already with God above, that he will be much lonelier if he will sees us crying like this so I wiped off my tears and stopped crying.

         

              He wanted to stay so much to this world but then God called and say, “Sorry your time is up.”  And he has no choice but to go on already. I know how much he wanted to stay but maybe it’s just time to say goodbye to us. I dedicate this to him, We will miss you and we love you, goodbye.

© Copyright 2010 Mizu-chan (heartofabyss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700508-One-More-Time