*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716732-Acrostic-For-My-Beautiful-Mother
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1716732
Acrostic For My Beautiful Mother
Margaret
A Memorial Acrostic
by Steve Cope
10-02-2010


May the skies part and rain down upon the earth.
A healing touch to bestow upon those who here dwelleth.
Raising the banners of peace, love, and grace.
Given by the Creator. A change in the world takes place.
A light has been extinguished here and those left behind miss the glow.
Real is the loss and the tears are still destined to flow.
Every day may there be another application of the Balm of Gilead,
The healing touch and evidence of His love for every man, woman, girl, and lad.

Margaret in the Greek and English; from Margarita; means "pearl."
A pearl is a precious and rare gem. In much the same vein the Lord looks upon each of His creation as precious and uniquely created. Margaret was a daughter, a wife, a mother, and precious in God's sight.

This is a Memorial Acrostic for one who is sorely missed by her family and those who were touched by Margaret in the years gone by.

Serving Him by serving you,
Copenator out!
His Servant Ministries.
Copenator Crew Leader
© Copyright 2010 janice48 Have a Nice Day!! (janice012001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716732-Acrostic-For-My-Beautiful-Mother