*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732094-A-lonely-girl
by Chitti
Rated: E · Serial · Romance/Love · #1732094
It is the story of a girl who undergoes various phases of her life in each stage.
Episode 1 :

I would like to post the next episode after seeing the response from the readers:

The sun rises , the birds singing , there comes a cry of a born baby girl in a small town in AndhraPradesh , a state in India. As everybody guesses , she is the main character of the story and the whole story revolves around her. She is born , everyone is happy to look at the young infant. The 1st day passed off , and the second day too. On the thirteenth day , Everybody else started crying except the baby , the baby's mother died and without knowing this the infant was playing with the air happily. She was left alone that day when her mother left her and till her end , nobody accompanied her . The poor father took the infant and went to his home after finishing of the ceremony. From that day , She became the child of her grandparent's and her aunt and uncle.
© Copyright 2010 Chitti (indhuja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732094-A-lonely-girl