My daughter had to use spelling words in a sentence. Writing prompts?
|My daughter had to use spelling words in a sentence. I stumbled upon the results and thought it sounded like a very rough day - or some terrific writing prompts. I maintained her spelling, formatting and grammar for purity.|
1. I sold my stuff.
2. Troy made me bleed.
3. I crashed into a big wave.
4. My toy can glow in the dark.
5. My dad had to hold Ron in order to arrest him.
6. I slid down the steep hill.
7. I saw my brother sneak a cookie.
8. "I founed the slide," my sister yelled.
9. I was very dry outside.
10. I love going to the pool.