*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748344-Mom
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Death · #1748344
After my mom died, I wrote this. She was always really supportive of my writing.
"Brush your teeth, clean your room, stop doing that, oh good grief!"



  Its too far from your heart to kill you, but its just close enough to hurt. We may seem ok, but our emotions turn to dirt. We loved you, love you, nothing can replace. We scroll through pictures, photos and retrace...the steps you helped us take, the memories you helped us make.



  The life, and the love, you would give, "for godsake...clean your rooms!" Treasures lost in an ocean of tears will be found, walk with me to memory lane, the pavement we must pound. Can still hear your voice, it helps, but I have no choice. Moving on doesnt mean losing, its gaining, my thoughts go back to you, my eyes start raining..down the pain inside runs deep, but in my thoughts your face creeps.



  Although gone, never forgotten, the bad times maybe rotten, but the good ones were the bomb. I love you and miss you..forever my Mom
© Copyright 2011 flashbuddhist (flashbuddhist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748344-Mom