*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754356-Sometimes-it-Happens-And-Im-Clueless
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1754356
"Good times never last… Only the memories remain."
"Good times never last… Only the memories remain."

I have already quoted this before… and I’ll do it again. It’s true. Good times, it comes but it always leaves you either empty handed and/or had a broken heart. Don’t believe me? Try to think again. When you had a good laugh with your friends now, then the next thing you’ll know they won’t even bother to say “Hi!” or “What’s up?”

Enjoy while you may. You’ll be surprise on how things twist in your life even when you’re not ready for it. It will hurt, hell it would be far worse than death itself. Especially when you had that everyday routine and then suddenly your life changed forever! You’ll feel the longingness but you’d be helpless because you know you can’t help but hope that somehow, someday it will be the same again.

But change is your greatest enemy in this lifetime… Everything changes every second and every minute. You may never notice it, but it does. And so are we, and the people that surrounds us. Change, it’s the only thing that is constant in this world. You can try, but you will never succeed on being happy all your life. You may choose to do so, but eventually you’ll realize you’re smiling because you had to conceal what’s there deep inside you, while suddenly tears were falling down your cheeks. Same goes for those who weeps. You can cry all you want, but when those eyes became tired of crying and when there’s no more tears to waste… it will dawn on you that maybe it’s time to paint that lip a smile. Life will forever be a mystery to me. Until now, I’m clueless why things happens even when there’s a reason behind.

And still I’m wondering why my life isn’t fair.

But for now, I’m drenched in bitterness. I needed a friend to hold on to until I can make it on my own. Don’t leave me, but just let me… just let me hold on to you… don’t let me fall to break into a million pieces. And truth? What truth? How would you know if what you know is the truth? Then what if it’s a lie all along? Listen to yourself, if that’s what your own voice has been telling you then I guess it’s your truth, but not the absolute truth of the story. But hey, where did you hear about that? From that person? Guess again… maybe you’ve been infected by an incurable disease of the “social climbers”… is that the made-up-stories that they say? I know you’re smart, but sometimes too much consumption of your brain numbs one of the most vital function of a person… and that is to feel. Don’t be insensitive.



Know this song?:

Here I am alone in this empty room,
And let my mind just fly you to the end.
Thoughts of you still linger in my memory
Wondering why my life is not that fair.

I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we’ve been through.
Oh I can’t believe, you’re gone…

I don’t want to remember,
The things we used to do,
All the things that remind me of you.
I don’t want to hear those songs,
Those songs we used to sing,
‘Cause I don’t wanna feel the pain in my heart

Talkin’ to my self, for reasons I can’t find.
Findin’ out why everything went wrong.
Tears fallin’ down on my cheeks,
That I’ve been tryin’ to hold.
I just dunno if I could still go on.

I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you’re gone.

I don’t want to remember,
The things we used to do,
All the things that remind me of you.
I don’t want to hear those songs,
Those songs we used to sing,
‘Cause I don’t wanna feel the pain in my heart

I just can’t believe, you’re gone…
*the lyrics never seemed closer to what I feel right now. The perfect song for the night.
dedicated to ___________...
© Copyright 2011 bottled coffee (jumpieangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754356-Sometimes-it-Happens-And-Im-Clueless