- Don't let your fingers prompt a check that your browser can't cache
- Sometimes a little peace is all we need to feel whole
- If I don't act as if, it will be as if I had never acted at all
- We fight our fears with the very weapons from which they are bred
- It seems people find a lot of freedom in denial, and I'd be a hypocrite to accept or deny that
- A poor manipulation gives you lies and walks away with materials, an average manipulation gives you information and walks away with your dignity, a fantastic manipulation gives you truth and walks away with your trust
- Has anyone taken note that 'I' really is the centre of 'The UnIverse' ?
- My reputation is built in your mind, my character is built in mine.
- If you have troubles accepting a gift, you may want to start by accepting yourself.
- They say the grass is greener on the other side. I say there are no sides, and there is more to life than green fields.
- A doctor asked me if I suffer from hallucinations, to which I asked 'Would I know?'
- I'd like to thank Life for always giving me the time of day. I'd also like to thank my Sun for trying to always keep things light, I know I can be a bit too serious sometimes. And lastly I'd like to thank Air, I couldn't have done this without you!
- If you’re always looking for something better than something you’ll appreciate nothing better than nothing.
- Sadly, as I'm laying here trying to fall asleep, all that I can think about is whether or not I should like Trojans? They are a virus... and a protection...
- There is no fail if you see everything as practice
- I SAW I THOUGHT I KNEW I SAID I DID I AM
- Make no mistake, you're perfect.
- Love not be be loved in return, but to be returned to Love.
- When speaking admirable traits of character, I'd say patience holds a lot of wait...
- The only thing which brings an end to right now, is right now.
- A moment is born into itself, and dies of itself.
- To be strong does not need to mean
You can break down doors,
But instead to open doors
For those who have been broken down.
- F.A.I.T.H. - Following An Instinct Through Hope
- H.O.P.E. - Happiness Outside Perceived Experience
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **