by bob county
The art of brainwashing
The subject of Psychopolitics breaks down into several categories.
1. The anatomy of identity: you as a political animal.
2. The individual as an economic animal.
3. The goals of the State.
4. How to stimulate loyalty and obedience.
5. The use of incentives and intimidation.
6. The use of enemy hostile nations for a slave philosophy.
7. A constant state of emergency.
Such a hypnotized society can only be told what their convictions
are. Unquestioning, they can be utilized to the fullest potential of the State.
The boldness of an operative in hostile nations can be maximized.
Counter-Psychopolitics requires total control over hostile operatives.
This can include torture. The body has a memory of positive stimulation,
which can be used with drugs to deprogram a hostile operative.
The brainwashed operative can then be used against the hostile nation.
This is the primary goal of the State; to attain total control of all other
nations and individuals.
If necessary the use of weapons to destroy hostile nations is allowed.
Conventional weapons are preferred.
War is an extension of the politics of the State; to capture more material