*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768291-And-Then-There-Were-Stories
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Business · #1768291
A collection of stories used by the author speaking to small and large groups of people.
Most of the stories are based upon the author’s real-life professional experiences travelling all over the world as a senior global executive management leadership consultant working with organizations of all sizes. But many of the insights the author experienced in life came from seemingly ordinary people in some very ordinary circumstances, so he has included some of these stories as well.

The stories include some unusual experiences with entrepreneurs (“The Statue of Liberty Syndrome”, “Give Him a Raise”), some lessons from consulting engagements (“’Mon Back “, “You’re Trying to Put Your Children Through College; I’m Trying to Feed Them”), and a fascinating account of how the author’s wife got her US citizenship (“They Were Patient With Their Lives”).

The anecdotes are all true, and in most instances the first names of the people involved have been used. After all, if it weren’t for these extraordinary people this book would never have been written.
© Copyright 2011 John Fall (jrfall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768291-And-Then-There-Were-Stories