*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785835-no-title
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Dark · #1785835
no description yet

*******act 1******


With his final breath he grabs her hand.. And pulls her close. His mouth to her ear, and says. “ you will be mine”.

She pulls away and looks into his deep gaze…
And says…

“I was yours, but no longer will fall into your dark trap…for you are dead and gone and I will move on”.

He takes his last gasp. As she feels the death move from the room. She watches him die..

His skin almost instantly turns grey… his eyes, they look so uninhabited.

She throws his hand down and stands above him.

With almost no thought at all she turns to walk away.. Walk away forever…

Just then! She hears something behind her!

He has come back!! He is standing face to face with her! His body looks so unnatural. She feels the cold breath on her face as he comes..closer…and closer….

She grabs the knife from her back pocket, and thrusts it into his face. Into his eye!
She twists, and strains the movement throws him back.

She jumps on top of him.
Stabbing..over and over and over…

He is truly gone…

Now she can rest.



******** act 2********


She sits on her bed..
Looking at photos of family and friends.
She shows a slight smile, thinking back to moments which once ment nothing to her.
And now. Just to have those back would make her life feel so much more complete.

********act3********

She leaves her house, walking down the dirt path.

** clips of past memories, him in particular.. “**

One look back to see this fomer home which is now a cage.
With her backpack on her lave this hell behind.


*********act4*******

© Copyright 2011 VonZombie (vonzombie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785835-no-title