*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790558-The-Mockingbirds-Tale
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1790558
Quick poem done from Breaker's Power Group image
*Vine1**Vine2**Vine1**Vine2**Vine1**Vine2*


The Mockingbird's Tale

The cheerful trio frolicked through lush greenery, singing charming songs of a land called WDC Power.
Ancestors of this lot enjoyed serenity of the terrain for countless millennium.
They delighted in fortune of dwelling in an area of utopian bliss.

That changed.

Tunes of harmony were no more, as gasps of uneasiness escaped from their fragile beaks.
The tiny group huddled in a fallen log in a desperate attempt to find shelter from the storm.
Eyes lit bright like lightning, as the little birds beheld the violent sight - trees fell, bolts plummeted, and thunder crashed.

That changed.

Turmoil in the terrain ended, and life there enjoyed fresh, new beginnings.
The small family made a new home in a split tree, which was still beautiful in their eyes.
The cheerful trio frolicked through lush greenery, singing charming songs of a land called WDC Power.




** Image ID #1790447 Unavailable **


I wrote this as a sort of sequel to a poem I wrote recently. When I see Breaker's sig, I'm going to imagine birds watching us and singing our songs. *Delight*

Thanks eyestar~* and Breaker~A Vigilante Ranger~ for doing this "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group challenge activity.
© Copyright 2011 Maryann (mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790558-The-Mockingbirds-Tale