*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794508-The-Paper-Balloon-wants-your-poems
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1794508
Join us at The Paper Balloon and get your poems out into the sky!
The Paper Balloon is a literary newsletter that seeks to connect a new generation of writers  through their poetry. Its motto: "a literary newsletter that celebrates paper, pens, and postage stamps"; in other words, literature unfiltered by screens and other digital media. The Paper Balloon will publish short poems and opinion pieces as well as small drawings/doodles.



If you would like to be a part of this as a writer, send a poem, short opinion piece, or small drawing to daffodils55@gmail.com for consideration. Authors of accepted submissions get a free copy of the newsletter (no other compensation is possible right now).



If you would like to join us as a reader, please send your address to the email above and $1.00 via paypal to the same address for the first issue.



Join The Paper Balloon in its first ever mailing and connect with other writers across the country!
© Copyright 2011 Josephine Lark (jolark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794508-The-Paper-Balloon-wants-your-poems