*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815157-A-New-Creature-in-Christ
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1815157
You must be Transformed into a New Creature in Christ.
A New Creature in Christ must be Transformed! You must have a change of Heart, Mind and Will. We have to be change Spiritually in order to live this Christian life and look forward to going to Heaven.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV)

Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, (Galatians 1:4 NKJV)

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. (1 John 2:15, 16 NKJV)

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:2 NKJV)

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind, (Ephesians 4:23 NKJV)
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, (Titus 3:5 NKJV)
© Copyright 2011 mrsangela (msangela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815157-A-New-Creature-in-Christ