*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818747-Booked-for-you
by Kadri
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1818747
Erotical story with two meanings.
I will be waiting for you. Always. In that dark corner, all covered up nice and tight, ready for thrilling. For you to come and touch me. Slide your fingers across me, open me up. I'm gonna cost a little, but not much, don't worry... And you could be any way you like, on your back, on the bed, with your skin touching the sheets, keeping your pretty eyes on me... I’ll be doing all the work. I'll take you to places you have never been. Never seen. You wouldn't be able to keep your hands off me. All you have to do, to get to me, is follow my every word. And read me... Read me like a B o o k.


***



Dear reader, for I am not sure whether the second meaning of this story is clear, I have added it as follows. In case you understood it from the first reading, then please don't mind...

The book will be waiting for you. Always. In that dark corner, all covered up nice and tight, ready for thrilling. For you to come and touch it. Slide your fingers across it, open it up. It's gonna cost a little, but not much, don't worry... And you could be any way you like, on your back, on the bed, with your skin touching the sheets, keeping your pretty eyes on it... It’ll be doing all the work. It'll take you to places you have never been. Never seen. You wouldn't be able to keep your hands off it. All you have to do, to get to it, is follow its every word. And read it... Read it like a B o o k.


*Reading**Reading**Reading*
© Copyright 2011 Kadri (kadrie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818747-Booked-for-you