DWG main page edit
Together we can become stronger and help each other retain our strength. Together we can share writing ideas and give each other suggestions; and share our knowledge so that we can shine through what we write. Together we can help each other meet the challenges of each day and share our triumphs.
People with disABILITIES face struggles throughout their lives, but so do people without disABILITIES. That is why we have decided to open this group to any and all people who want to join. We are a dedicated group, facing struggles head on and overcoming the challenges life with all our might.
DWG is a great place for members to get together and enjoy one another, and even learn from each other. We share ideas about writing and give each other suggestions on writing related topics.
DWG is a supportive group. We give support and we receive support. Together we become stronger. Together we help each other meet the challenges of each day. This is a great place to refuel when you are down and to share your triumphs.
1. To help members find their ability through their disABILITY.
2. To provide encouragement and support in all areas, especially writing.
3. To meet other people who share similar life struggles.
4. To share helpful life tips and resources
5. To help each other grow as writers through general writing tips, advice and reviews.
6. To have fun and give prizes through various group activities including: treasure hunts, monthly contests, weekly contests, raffles, etc
7. To provide a weekly newsletter with columns that educate, and recognize specific members of the group among other things.