*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837108-Sulyn--the-Mysterious-Girl
Rated: E · Novel · Emotional · #1837108
Cops try to reveal the mystery behind the murder of Sun shine's security man.
                                    CHARTER 1-On The Foggy Night

  She slid quietly out of her room looking round to make sure no one was awake and watching. She sneaked out through the corridor keeping an eye on the matron's room. Out of the dormitory, she went on hands and kneels and quietly crept along the grass towards the hostel gate. She opened the gate and broke into a run. At the school gate, she went on hands and kneels again and scrambled towards the fence. She climbed over the fence with great skill-she certainly was not doing it for the first time. She dropped safely on the soft carpet grass on the other side. She took a deep breath of freedom, looked at her watch, and leaned her thin frame against the wall. Her brown hair danced around her neck and her eyes shone in the dark. She was tall and striking. She was a beauteous teen. Her name was Sulyn.
    Sulyn glanced at her wrist watch again and sighed.
                                    "Where could he be?" she thought, "has he been caught?"
Her heart jumped at the second thought.

                                       
                                                ...to be continued...
© Copyright 2012 Star Princess (anuolu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837108-Sulyn--the-Mysterious-Girl