*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841210-Bruce-Wayne
Rated: E · Script/Play · Fanfiction · #1841210
Presented within is my re-creation of the Bruce Wayne Pilot Script. It is fanfiction.
The Teaser:

All is black.

The Voiceover chimes in: "How did it all come to this?" The voice is that of Alfred Pennyworth.

Cut to a rooftop. Below the city is in chaos. Fires ravage everywhere. In the somber clouds of the night the bat-signal shines.

Voiceover: "I have seen many incredible things."

Batman's boot steps into frame.

Voiceover: "Some of them have made me the proudest I could ever hope."

Cut to Batman's eyes. Switch to first-person perspective of the city. A terrible laugh echoes through the city.

Voiceover: "But there are many moments where I pray for this city."

Cut to street level. Streets have been wrecked by an earthquake. The Camera moves down an alley. A group of thugs move out of the alley into a basketball court. The shadows play deep. The thugs spread out. One by one they are pulled into the shadows by an invisible force. Until only one remains.

Voiceover. "Because I know that it will always need..."

The last thug is taken out. We see Batman's mask.

Voiceover: "Batman."

A laugh echoes again through the city. Batman is up towards the sound.

Voiceover: "How did it all come to this? Where is that boy now?"


Cue Credits


Act One:

Act One begins with a flashback to the fateful night when Thomas and Martha Wayne were gunned down in front of their small boy on Crime Alley.They were exiting a neon-lit theater; there to see "The Gray Ghost" In the shadows lurks a dark figure...



© Copyright 2012 C. R. Powers (casey128 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841210-Bruce-Wayne