This is a continuation about on-line writing communities.
| Do you want your poems or stories to have more exposure and perhaps get noticed by a publisher. I am providing a list of on-line writing communities for everyone. I posted the same list over at http://writerscafe.org.
1. http://storywrite.com it is free but if you want to post pictures you must buy a silver or gold membership.
2. http://jabbertale.com is totally free.
5. http://hellopoetry.com is for poetry
6. http://fanfiction.com is just for fan fiction
7. http://fictionpress.com is for original poetry and fiction.
8 http://thenextbigwriter.com/ you must pay for if you want your story published. I recommend that you stay away from it.
9. http://booksie.com is totally free
10. http://wattpad.com is free.
11. http://writing.com is only free up to a point.
I am sure I have missed some of them, but these are only 11 that I know about.
Oh yes and 12, http://authorsnation.com is free.
http://fanstory.com is not free. It requires an $8.95 monthly membership and you may only post three stories a day. The members are very critic over there as they are over at http://thenextbigwriter.com
New on-line writing communities
http://www.todayswriting.com/ this one is for poetry and stories
http://thepoetsanctuary.net/ poetry only
http://www.necrotania.com/ this site is only for science fiction and fantasy
http://sff.onlinewritingworkshop.com/ this site is for science fiction, horror, and fantasy. It is brand new.
http://www.protagonize.com/ this site is for creative fiction.
Here are some new on-line creative writing sites I have found. I am posting them for everyone to see. Please use Control plus F5 to refresh your browser so you can see the list.
Update: A member over at http://writerscafe.org gave me this new site to share with everyone. I just registered over there.
http://www.writingroom.com/ I just came across this one.