*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845960-The-best-feeling
Rated: E · Other · Nature · #1845960
The feeling of love will take you by surpirse at best.
Your heart pounds in your chest,as your eyes come across that speacial person. Its like nothing you have ever felt before. You cant help but smile at the thought of kissing that person or just hugging them.Everyone wants to feel it,that pulling at your heart when you hear their voice. That moment when everything goes right and it seems as though nothing can ruin that beautiful moment in time. That is what love is about. Love isnt about how good omeone looks or how popular they are. Its when all you can think about is spending time with them and sharing every good or bad experience with them.
Many people take advantage of love, which is the worse thing to ever do. Finding true love isnt easy and when your not sure if you can trust anybody anymore it just makes it that much harder. Many people may have even given up on trying to find love. Its noit fair for someone to have to go through something that mean. Falling in love is the best feeling you will ever feel, so why deprive someone of that experience?
© Copyright 2012 morgan rose (tippy1316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845960-The-best-feeling