*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848040-To-My-Lost-Mystery
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1848040
This is a poem about a mystery of love that may or may not be.
To whom I may be calling to, to whom may be there, I come with fantastic tidings to share! To whom sees me invisible, to whom I may be writing to, the world we live in is indeed blue, but I know that you, whomever you may be, perhaps a lost mystery, is there with love and tender care. Though you can’t hear the words I share, that you may never be there truly waiting, I write this love poem through the polluted air that is dangling.

Lost and forbidden we appear to be, maybe separated by a vast sea of what we are forced to live in. Driven by the heavens, the curse may lift but yet will it always drift! Drifting and dangling, it creates a space between me and whoever you appear to be. May we meet, may we even greet, it would certainly be a treat but the dividing sea must be too strong for us to get along. So to whoever you may be, try to listen to these words I degree. I know you cannot hear me, but these are the dearest of my words.

I try to speak, but I seem to be weak. Not from my own strength, but from the others! The others of the sea that separate you and me! Though I try to be what I should, it cannot happen. Our greeting must be forbidden by the universe. But, of course, I still write this love poem to whom I may be calling to, to whom may be there, to the one that I will be with until the end of time. But with the vast sea’s crime, we may never see one another. If so, I must say goodbye, to a mystery lost in the sea. It may never be.
© Copyright 2012 Santiago Ryan (vecchant000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848040-To-My-Lost-Mystery