*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859567-In-the-making
Rated: E · Prose · Fantasy · #1859567
When the night casts its spell and the world falls asleep,she dreams how he would be..!
  As the magical night is about to cast its spell upon the mystical range of stars,rainbows of joy and euphoria are created as I find myself in the midst of a world parallel to reality,seperated by the dynamics of time,untouched by chaos of this worldly life as a knight in shining armor upon a white horse paints the canvas of my life with vivid colours of ecstasy .
 
  Charmed with an aura of mystical energies,a story untold he seems to speak sealing my life with a promise of eternity.
 
  Separated by distances..they call it "time" still somehow he lies in this soul of mine.Silences speak volumes they say so does this distance,the time.
 
  Like a wind unblown,a symphony unheard my prince on the white horse is yet to brush himself up on the canvas of reality!!
© Copyright 2012 Mysticsoul (dikshaaa18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1859567-In-the-making