*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886538-Your-best-friend-the-conscious
Rated: E · Article · Psychology · #1886538
Can your mind and your consciousness be your best friend?
    Have you ever had an odd moment, a moment when you wanted to talk to someone about your feeling, about your sadness or mabey about your happiness? I think every person in the world had at least one odd moment like this.Lucky people, those with a friend called 'best friend' have telephoned a friend and in a 30 minutes tense conversation, full of tears or joy, were free from feelings, ready for a deep sleep. The luckiest people made a phone call or a visit to their mother who was always there,ready to listen to any complain, anger or happiness peak. But what aboute those people who don't have a best friend, who are missing a good mother and are deprived of a loving partener?
    In my opinion, every single person has a 'best friend' who is there all the time, who is available all the time, at 4.00 in the morning or in a late, cold night. This is your counscious. Your conscious is always ready to help you, to give you an answer or to advise you.
    I am sure that you had, at least once,a odd feeling that when you've been listening a song, suddenly your heart flutter or you've been grieve but you didn't knew why. Exacly like a friend remainds you what happend is the same moment when this song was playing in the backround but at that moment you didn't realised or heard that song. This friend is your conscious wich is always with you, wich always knows the answer, the friend you can always trust as long as you know yourself very good.
    Trust your conscience, seek 'her' for answers and you will always get the best ones for yourself.Nobody knows better answers to your questions!
© Copyright 2012 Teodora (teodoracostea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886538-Your-best-friend-the-conscious