*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888663-That-Day
Rated: E · Draft · Personal · #1888663
Personal feelings.
I'll never forget the day I got that call. I remember it like it was yesterday even though it was three weeks ago from today. Three weeks since you broke my heart, yet I don't seem to understand why I still love you so much. I never hurt you in any way, I stayed by your side through everything, but she came over me. She ment more to you in that one weekend then I did in the four months I spent with you. The reminders of you everyday are painful. The worst part is not seeing you or hearing your voice. it's like you don't exsist in my life anymore. all the tears I cryed over you only made me love you more. Only made me want to fix our relationship even more, because I know you still love me. You've said those three words to me many times everyday since then, and I belive you each time.
I tryed letting go of you, but it's so hard. I've never wanted to be with anyone as much as i wanted to be with you. No one else matters in my life. but when your friend came along and said "I love you" to me, why did i find it so easy to turn to him? To let me guard down and allow him inside? I'll never know what i was thinking when I opened my heart up to him, never know why he means half as much to me as you do.
© Copyright 2012 BabyGIrl (babygirl4912 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888663-That-Day